Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy birthday, Mom.

My favorite memory of Mom - I was watching video from the recent visit of mom & Cath and kids. I was watching video of mom making colored eggs with Megan and Jessica. It was really nothing special, but it was a great reminder of how involved mom is in all her grandchildren's lives. I am so grateful that she loves my children and loves to spend time with them. She is such a good sport. We drug her all over the Zoo during her visit and not once did she complain about her back. (And I know it had to be sore, because mine was sore and I don't have back troubles!)

I love you and wonder how I was so lucky to get a mother like you. You are a great example.

Love Laura

1 comment:

The Mercer Family said...

I love you too Aunt Sue. You are like a second mother to me! I am always amazed as I talk to Aunt Sue and how much she adores her grandkids! She is always planning the next trip to see them. How awesome! I hope to be like that with my grandkids!