Monday, November 5, 2007

Sounds like fun. . . .


Laura,

We need someone creative like you to propel us into the digital age! I thought I would start off with this great picture of Doug. This picture reminds me of a trunk-or-treat we went to a few years ago. Our friend dressed up as "the creepy neighbor guy"! Luckily I know this "creepy neighbor guy" and he is great!

Love ya,

Catherine

P.S. I will only post pictures that won't make it into the Ellis Family Calendar. . . maybe you can see why?!? :)

4 comments:

Bryan said...

I had no idea Geraldo Rivera was in the family.

Bryan said...

Alright Doug, as soon as I see you loitering around a white van with tinted windows...I'm calling the cops.

Finnegan Family said...

Catherine
You wanted me to post a comment on THAT? Ok - Is that real or fake?

The Mercer Family said...

Wow, Doug! Have you thought of keeping the moustache permanantly? It's a good look for you- especially the downward slope the ends take! hehe