Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Pan - Cake"


Moving is always such an adventure. After the trouble we had with our movers we were just grateful to eventually get our things. For Doug's birthday our things hadn't yet arrived. I wanted to make him a cake, but I only had a frying pan. I remembered Jeanette making a pizza in a frying pan and thought I would try it out. The cake looked funny but was actually pretty good!

Megan wanted to decorate the cake and begged me to buy the letters that go on top. I let Nathan and Megan decorate it. I laughed when I saw what it said. I asked Nathan how he had decided to write "you're the man". He said that it was the best way he could think of to use up as many letters as possible! I really enjoy the kids as they grow up!

1 comment:

The Mercer Family said...

I love the "You're the man"! hehe How awesome is that! Looks like you guys are havin' a blast!